Saturday, September 12, 2009

Welcome!

Blessed Greetings Everyone!

I just wanted to pop a quick post out there and let everyone know this blog is currently under construction. With college homework looming, it may take me awhile to post all the things that I wish to, so please be patient. : )

Another notable mention today is that Celebrating Earth Spirituality Festival is being held in Pennsylvania and they need our pagan support! So keep them in your hearts and pray to the Goddess all goes well today! I read that there will be pagan protestors unfortunately. You can view this article at: 

http://articles.lancasteronline.com/local/4/241820

 I also read this on http://www.gatewayprayer.com/religion/    which is a Christian website, and had a post against this festival, and well, it really irked me. It shows that ignorance about the pagan community is alive and well, and some really don't care to be informed.


Until Next Time!
          ~Eire Crescent


No comments:

Post a Comment