Thursday, September 17, 2009

New Crafts- Swap Bot

Greetings my fellow Pagans and Witches!
      I have some very exciting news (I think it is exciting anyway) I will be hosting 2 new Swaps on Swap Bot (www.swap-bot.com) coming up very very soon. With Samhain just around the corner, I feel the magick in the air and the need to create very witchy stuff ever more present.

Here are the swap plans:
1. Create a pagan/witch charm bracelet. This bracelet will have LOADS of goodies on it. Some examples are spirals, pictures of the Goddess, a cauldron, sparkly beads, you name it! Some pics that inspired this idea are:
(all 3 pics below are from etsy)





2. The Witchy  Kit- this will be a wooden box loaded with everything a pagan/ witch might need. It can have a grimoire, nifty botttles, candles, altar cloth, lunar calendar, divination stuff- eg. runes, pendulum, tarot bag; wand; chalice, herbs, literally EVERYTHING lol! 
Images that inspired me were: 
(celestial box from either flickr or etsy I can't remember which)
                                                                
































The picture to the left was created by Bathory from:   http://witch-crafting.blogspot.com/ 

If you are interested in joining in these swaps you must first join swap-bot.com! If you would rather not swap, but wish to buy the items that will be made (I will upload the pic's when I have created a sample product; email me at: 
trueharpcelt@yahoo.com
       also, here is my swap bot profile page:
http://www.swap-bot.com/user:broche
That's all for today!
~Eire Crescent


2 comments:

  1. I love the braclets I've never made any but would be curious to know how to start making similar where could i learn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, quite lovely indeed. Do you sell them somewhere?

    Lovely blog, lovely things!

    Blessings!
    Karri

    ReplyDelete